Sunday, February 1, 2009

Healthy Life Expo!

Wow, did we have a busy and fun weekend! My daughter, Bri, and I were vendors at the Healthy Life Expo downtown Minneapolis this past Friday and Saturday. We gave away a LOT of free samples and met some wonderful people.

Friday was a little slowish, but things picked up considerably on Saturday. I think the gorgeous weather (or so I heard!) may have helped. It was 47 degrees out and I believe sunny, so I think people wanted to get out and do something.

We really did have a good time. When we had some slower moments we took turns walking around looking at the other booths. I got a mini-massage each day, what a treat. Just what I needed on Saturday afternoon when my shoulders were feeling a little tight.

There were wonderful booths there...everything from chiropractors, jewelry, natural fiber clothing, artwork, purified water, natural grain-fed beef, handmade soy candles, healthy cookware (which we were directly across from, and I could probably now tell you their whole sales talk, having heard it 8 times!), natural skincare, energy/vitamin drinks, personal trainers, body detoxification, essential oils, massage, intuitive and palm readings, dna activation, anti-aging, and so much more.

If you missed it, there will be another show this November 7 at the Midtown Global Market in Minneapolis, and again next January.

1 comment:

Becky said...

wow. :( Sad thing is... they train their employees with all this 'knowledge' and none of it is true.