Sunday, August 16, 2009

I love

my loyal customers!

I did a craft show a few weeks ago where, as soon as booths were set up and vendors were ready to sell, a couple came up to me and said, with huge grins, that they were "here to stock up on soap!" They went on to tell me how much they love my soaps and it's the only soap they'll use anymore. The husband told me that they've been watching my website to see which shows I'll be at, and decided to come to this one to save on shipping costs (which was still a good 30-40 mile drive for them). But I think it gave them something to do, and it's always a fun time to go to a craft show and see what's new and interesting. And it made my day too!

Yesterday I did a show in Buffalo, which is always another great show to do. I've been there for three years now with soap and have quite a "fan" base there. Several people came up to restock, and as always I gave away a lot of free samples and even a few free bars.

I especially love talking with the people who have sensitive skin and I always give them a couple samples to try (Bare Naked and Oh Honey, Honey). It thrills me to be able to help someone stop their constant itching and get them away from the chemical-laden stuff out there. And when they usually call me a few days later to tell me what a difference it made, I just want to give them a big hug and a "Hurrah!" I even offered to work with a lady who is allergic to olive oil and develop a recipe just for her...I'm pretty sure she'll be giving me a call, she had tears in her eyes when I told her I'd be happy to experiment and find something that will work for HER.

And that's why I do what I do! : )

2 comments:

Becky said...

And that is why WE love what you do! Your soaps are phenomenal, everyone loves them once they try them! :)

chris klinton said...

Really it works. Thanks for suggesting this product that is soap. Yes it very nice and effective.
Anti Aging
Thanks,
Chris