Friday, June 11, 2010

Monkey Farts and kids...

Yesterday was Kids' Day at the Monticello Farmer's Market. I got to surprise about 25 kids with a free bar of Monkey Farts soap, and it sure made some of them giggle!

This last batch of Monkey Farts just really wasn't up to my standards for a good strong scent, so I let it serve a purpose that way by giving it away. The kids were thrilled and I was happy to see it go to a "good cause." It was still great soap, just had a sorta weaker scent, and the kids will have fun telling their friends that they bathe in Monkey Farts. What kid wouldn't be proud of that fact?!

And now I can make a new batch that'll be even better.

Both Farmer's Markets are up and running for the season, I'm in Rogers on Wednesdays and then Monticello on Thursdays.

The Lemonade Fest on the beautiful SCSU campus is coming up in two weeks, it's Thursday, June 24, so I won't be at market that day, I'll be in St. Cloud. If you've never been to it, it's a fabulous day with a huge craft show that starts at 11am. This summer, day long festival features local music groups, roving performers, a wide variety of foods and crafts and a children's art and entertainment area. This event traditionally has over 10,000 people in attendance. Then from 8:00 - 9:00 p.m. is the free St. Cloud Symphony Orchestra Concert at Atwood Mall (rain site - Ritsche Auditorium).

Come out for a fun-filled free family day!

No comments: