Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stocking UP!

I spent a good amount of time last weekend making soap...about 400 bars worth! Got them all cut into bars yesterday and put on the curing racks. My house smells amazing.

One that's really surprised me is a new one...Lilac & Honeysuckle. Anyone who knows me knows that I really can't stand floral scents. I love the smell of real flowers, mostly, but I just can't tolerate a floral fragrance. But...I really, really love this one! It's hard to describe, but to me it smells more citrusy maybe...definitely a clean, refreshing scent. I can't wait to share it! Don't ask me why I colored it orange though, I was wanting it to be a paler pinkish/orange color, but must have put too much color in it, and it's pretty orange. Oh well...that's how I learn I guess. If it's a good seller and I make it again, I'll change that.

Another one I'm excited about is going to be called Euphoric! It's a duplicate of Calvin Klein's Euphoria perfume, one of my favorites that I wear often. Both of these will be ready May 21.

Thanks to everyone who has donated towards Bri's mission trip, we've been amazed and humbled by the generosity of customers and friends. I'll be sure to post photos when she gets back mid-May. You guys are the best!

No comments: