Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Bar Shape


When I got the product test results a while ago from the National Health & Wellness Club members, I noticed one particular comment/suggestion happened several times.

People suggested that I make the bar shape a little differently, so the soap is easier to hold on to. Currently it's about an inch and a half thick, and it can sometimes be hard to hold, especially for those who have smaller hands.

So, I'm taking their wonderful suggestion to heart! With the newer batches I've started cutting the bars a little thinner, but longer, and you can see the comparison in the picture. Hopefully this will work out wonderfully, I like the new shape myself.

The bars will still weigh the same (approximately 4.5 oz. or more), they'll just be longer and narrower, so they'll look a little different.

I've been working on some web updates today, adding a few new soaps and putting some summer scents on clearance. I've got several great new scents coming out, so if the summer ones are your favorites, you might want to snatch them up while they're still available, and clearance priced!

1 comment:

DannyLLafrance said...

Well, great idea.Well,thank you so much for the idea..That's very interesting topic.


Cheers,
simple soap
http://www.SimpleSoapMakingGuide.com